The cottage is located in Barbizon, the Village of Painters in Ile-de-France.
- from Paris: 50 km to the south.
- from Fontainebleau: 12 km.
- from Milly-la-Forêt: 16 km
The cottage is on the edge of the Fontainebleau National Forest, 800m from the center of Barbizon and its shops, 10 minutes by car from the center of Fontainebleau and its Castle, 10 minutes by car from the Golf and Grand Parquet (horse shows international)
Access to marked forest trails and climbing sites is direct.
- Arrive by the "rue Gabriel Séailles"
- Take the "Chemin des Mazettes"
- At the end of the path, turn left
- Continue slowly for 600 m (You are on a private forest road)
- Stop at number 37...
- You can park on the property!